Monday, December 11, 2006

Chief Maintainer for GNUstep

I have been involved with GNUstep for seven years now, since 1999. It is my great pleasure to take leadership of the project so that I can help it grow. From my first commit to NSScreen to the latest Gorm nib modifications, this project has been a labor of love for me, and it will continue to be so for many years to come.

I sincerely hope that Adam will remain a part of the project. A "thank you" hardly expresses what the project owes him. You have our deepest gratitude, Adam, for everything.

2 comments:

Nicolas said...

Congratulations :) I'm sure you'll help pushing GNUstep forward. And big thanks to Adam, it's not an easy job to do for years.

aa said...

情趣用品,情趣,飛機杯,自慰器,自慰套,充氣娃娃,
電動按摩棒,按摩棒,跳蛋,AV,
C字褲,情趣睡衣,丁字褲,震動環
情趣用具,lelo,TENGA,

Objective-C end of life?? Not a chance...

Recently, I saw this article regarding ObjCs "end of life" from JetBrains. The tiobe index seems to disagree. It’s also importa...